Saturday, September 6, 2008

About Me

Hello Friends !! I am Rajesh Khambekar.
This is my own little space on the web. I hope to update this blog regularly.
I work as System Administrator in ISP division of a leading Telecom Service Provider.
My interests vary in many fields. From Computers, Internet, Programming in PHP / Perl / CGI, maintaining Internet Servers and Systems which are obviously in my day-to-day working domain to the latest being a webmaster to a famous Astrology Magazine on its website.
I love to relax by listening to any music which is soothing to my ears specially the golden oldies of hindi bollywood music. Driving is also another way by which I enjoy the leisure time.
I like to solve the technical problems in my work-place with the help of fascinating open source softwares which are available on the net. OSS is the best thing that can happen to the Internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rajesh,

Good to read about you and your absolutely hi-tech interests - none of which I can comprehend. Will keep in touch at least through this blog.

Rajeev Bhambure.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rajesh
1st of all.. Congratulation for having your own blog.
Lalbaug Ganpati picture is very soothing. It feels just great.. I request more pictures from Mumbai Ganpati festival-2008.
People like us will really appreciate your efforts.
Keep in touch
Amit/Prajakta/Mrunal/guess who?

National Anthem of India