Monday, September 8, 2008

Darshan of Lalbaugcha Raja


Today was the most satisfying day of my life. I was able to get the darshan of Lalbaugcha Raja. This happened through sheer coincidence thanks to my dear friends Ketan and Shailesh. I wanted to visit and get the darshan for quite few years now but the time never came. At last the day came when Lord Ganesha really heard my wishes and gave me the will and the way so that my dream of His darshan came true.
I was really spell bound and thrilled by the sheer aura and magnitude of the murti. My heart was filled with joy and happiness as I bowed before Him.
By the time I had completed the darshan, which I was allowed for not more than five to ten minutes, as there were already thousands of devotees besides me, I had made up my mind to visit the Lalbaugcha Raja every year henceforth and take His blessings.
May Lalbaugcha Raja shower His blessings on all of Us !!
Ganapati Bappa Moraya !! Mangal Murti Moraya !!

No comments:

National Anthem of India